• Advertise to people searching on Google and Google's advertising network • Reach people actively looking for information about your products and services online • Easily control costs - pay only when people click on your advertisement
These days' consumers have much more power than they used to have over what kind of marketing messages they receive and when they receive them. If you want to succeed in the business you have got to reach out them in new ways.
Google accounts for 57% of searches in United States and 61% of searches worldwide. Google Search engine is Very popular among customers researching products or services whether they plan to buy online or offline.
• 76% of people uses Google Search engine to research or purchase financial services. • 54% of people uses Google Search engine to research for General products. • 84% of people uses Google Search engine to research professional services.
• You can choose your relevant advertisement words for marketing
• Words and phrases that relate to your business
• And your advertisement appears when people conducts search using those key words.
Unlike traditional advertising viz., print, radio or yellow pages ad words features click per cost pricing meaning you pay only when potential customer clicks on to your ad to connect to your business. In other words you pay only when your advertising actually works so you are always in control of your marketing budget. You can decide how much each customer lead each clicks is worth to you and you can spend as much or as little as you would like in some cases as low as 5 cents per click.
Ad words lets you target the specific geographic area so that they appear only in the geographic area that you want to reach. You can select an area as small and focused as your zip code or as vast as the whole country or you can target the entire world.
You can track the performance of your ad and come to know which key word is driving most traffic to your business. Ad word makes it possible to concentrate on highest performing key words. You can also keep track of the amount you are paying associated with each key word.